Location: Irvine, California | Job #:579 | Category: Sales- Inside
Are you an energetic, dynamic problem solver who wants to work at an innovative technology company focused on hyper-growth? Based in Orange County, our client believes in work hard, play hard and are looking for self-motivated A-players who take their work seriously while still maintaining a sense of humor. The ideal person will be outgoing, personable and able to communicate effectively with prospects and customers in in a fast paced organization. Enjoy free snacks, happy hours and daily collaboration with cross functional teams in a goal oriented work environment.
- 1+ year of inside sales and customer service experience desired. Previous software, consulting or professional services experience a plus.
- Technology curious and efficiency driven
- Adaptable to fast paced, high performing work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this role will be 90% inside sales, with occasional visits to clients and tradeshows
- Highly organized and can work independently with sense of urgency and little supervision
- Efficient in business applications such as MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word) and CRM. Additional software experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project management experience highly desirable
Responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying sales leads based on established criteria and definitions
- Engaging clients by phone and through GoToMeeting/Webex screen sharing apps to demonstrate software value
- Managing inbound/outbound sales and customer service inquiries via phone, email and other methods
- Achieving or exceeding monthly/yearly goals
- Effectively utilizing and adopting internal office technology
- Educating and communicating the company value proposition
- Creating sales reports and dashboards
- Providing exceptional customer service and assisting with account management
- Being a team player and just an awesome person in general
You can expect :
- A competitive salary, bonuses and full benefits including medical, dental and health and 401k.
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Skills training and professional development
- Contribute meaningful ideas and work independently and interactively with team members