Location: Virtual, | Job #:560 | Category: Customer Service/Call Ctr
Our client obsesses over the experience of care to help care teams communicate and work together reliably and efficiently. Thats why they developed there system, the only clinical communications and collaboration solution that enables work, not just communication. Designed by clinicians, It combines workflow and context to improve productivity and clinical outcomes.
They are passionate about simplifying the way clinicians work. Our client needs the best and brightest employees to maintain the momentum of innovation!
In this position, you will:
- Work with a team of intelligent people on challenging projects that have real impact
- Make meaningful contributions as a valued team member
- Help build and grow one of the most innovative care communication-workflow platforms
The Account manager is the primary interface across assigned client base, managing multiple client relationships simultaneously. Plans, designs, and executes customer account plans with the primary objective of strategic account management resulting in revenue generation. This encompasses ensuring client satisfaction, retention, and maximization of existing account revenue. The Account Manager is a critical role in maintaining competitive advantage in the marketplace specific to the Companys solutions.
The Account Manager works with each client on developing, implementing and measuring success metrics. The AM works to ensure staff and customer satisfaction by creating tools to demonstrate quick wins and ROI. Through the partnership the AM will increase staff feedback, develop KLAS contacts and ensure marketing tools and participation is encouraged and adopted.
The Candidate will be responsible for working cross-functionally to support pre-sales efforts, assist with clinical/business analysis and specifications, and is responsible to drive new opportunities within existing accounts. Liaise with the Operations and Business Development teams to inform product development by identifying solutions and services that support customer loyalty. The Candidate will also participate in project management for client needs as appropriate, and work with Project management group on alignment. Responsible for the development of relationships across the organization, and listening to the needs of internal and external customers with the goal of driving collaboration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to work in a virtual organization; attention to self-management, organization, and prioritization of workload and objectives is critical. High PC/application proficiency required.
- Understanding of FDA, HIPAA, and HITECH regulations for healthcare software development and operations.
- Accountable for accomplishing new and different ways to amplify the Companys solutions; exploring opportunities to add value consistently.
- Serve as subject matter expert for diverse healthcare customers.
- Exceptional communication skills, organizational, and planning skills.
- Display a positive and professional image to all constituents; apply cultural standards to all interactions both internally and externally.
- Proactively identifying financial impact as well as maximizing financial opportunities.
- Drive business results through the understanding of customer needs and the development and oversight of strategic account planning and management.
- Develop and maintain senior level contacts within current and potential client organizations.
- Collaborate with key functional areas to ensure the integration of new products and solutions and execution of strategies that support the account management goals.
- Motivate and direct through influence and collaboration. Foster a success-oriented, collaborative, empowered and accountable environment.
- Meet and exceed client retention and new business goals for Strategic Account Management.
Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and maintain long-term, trusted relationships with our clients.
- Ensure client satisfaction and service excellence by adhering to pre-determined project and account plans.
- Ongoing interaction with peer groups to ensure project and client support needs are being met.
- Effectively and proactively manage client expectations and engage in forward-looking prospect planning.
- Serve as point of contact for client concerns and escalations.
- Bachelors degree in business, health services, health information sciences, or related field of study.
- 5+ years experience in a corporate healthcare or pharmaceutical environment: Preferably in a Healthcare Payer, PPO, IDN, or Provider Organization.
- Client-facing, relationship management acumen.
- Confident and adaptable personality is necessary to relate to diverse customer base.
- Listens, speaks and writes clearly and informatively.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views and continuously builds a positive team spirit.
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation toward profitability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects and business partners, sales, customer support and development.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and obtains clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Proficient in MS Office technologies including Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Project.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple clients needs/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to conduct staff training and go-live support activities.
- Ability to travel, up to 50%
This position requires the ability to manage by communication and influence the numerous team members across the organization. The future addition of direct reports is a possibility based on business demand.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelors, Clinical, or Masters Degree preferred.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions and to interpret an extensive variety of user interface and technical requirements in and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Outlook, etc).
Other Skills and Abilities
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Attend industry specific trade shows and related business functions in an effort to generate leads and to promote the company.