Location: San Diego, California | Job #:561 | Category: Sales- NonManagement
Director Channel Management
Reports to: VP of Sales
Direct Reports: None
Location Preferences: San Diego (HQ), Chicago (remote) or Atlanta(remote)
Our client is in the forefront of improving Healthcare communications between patients and hospitals with more than a decade of experience enabling mobile clinical workflow and care team collaboration in more than 80 hospitals. They have developed the only clinical communications and collaboration solution that enables work, not just communication. Designed by clinicians, their solutions combine workflow and context to improve productivity and clinical outcomes. They are the only partner providing workflow-driven communication solutions that enhance healthcare delivery. A clinician-inspired, results-oriented company committed to improving the experience of care.
The Director of Channel Management is responsible for the development and execution of overall channel relationship strategy, in order to build the pipeline of health system prospects through partners such as resellers and technology alliances.
In this role you will.
- Set short- and long-term channel sales strategies
- Develop relationships and structures partnerships with channel partners
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for channel partners to be successful
- Promote the company products within channel organizations
- Builds training plans for sales resources within channel and maintains quarterly assessment of ongoing training needs
- Develop registration process for all appropriate channel partners
- Directly follows-up on leads developed within the channel with the appropriate sales person periodically.
- Participates in sales discussions as needed
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels
- Evaluates effectiveness of partner programs and improves upon them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Requirements: You will be successful in this role if you possess
- Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships
- Solid Coaching and Leadership skills
- 4-7 years experience developing channel relationships with software vendors
- Healthcare software or communication technology experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree
- Travel 25%-50%