Location: Irvine, California | Job #:606 | Category: Marketing- Management
The Director, Customer Journey will oversee our clients Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives by overseeing all direct-to-customer vehicle marketing communications and operations, and new website innovation by utilizing industry tools, analyses marketing program effectiveness and best practice and benchmarks. This position will be the primary liaison for all CRM efforts including but not limited to working with Parts Marketing, Consumer Affairs and Hyundai Capital. This role will provide guidance and direction to agency partners, vendors, budget oversight and processes as necessary to meet business objectives and maximize return on retail marketing, website innovation, and analytics investments. Develop and utilize analytics to drive website strategies and program improvements.
PERSONALLY PERFORMED DUTIES
- Oversee the management of efforts in positioning of each model to create new or update of existing CRM content.
- Work closely with Manager, Marketing Operations on yearly strategy for each new product launch as well as work closely with Sales department on sales events program strategy, launch and execution.
- Oversee CRM budget within all KMA corporate guidelines
- Oversee the development of the annual and ad hoc CRM marketing strategies & plans for models as directed
- Oversee Retail Lead Management and digital sales performance metrics.
- Act as primary liaison for all CRM efforts with various internal department and vendor / agency partners.
- Provide guidance and direction to agency partners, vendors, budget oversight and processes as necessary to meet business objectives and deadlines.
- Take lead on Customer Journey initiative to redesign customer engagement in driving traffic to the website and enhancing the online experience.
- Guide and inspire future innovation across KMA Marketing and identify opportunities to test and adopt emerging/evolving technologies to increase consumer engagement with and purchase consideration for the brand and vehicles
- Oversee website management and the future state of the website as it progresses through the Global Website redesign.
- Oversee Enterprise Lead Management and digital performance metrics.
- In charge of digital enabled consumer journey strategy for the company that connects key online and offline touch points for a seamless vehicle shopping and ownership experience (digital based media, digital channels, platforms and shopping and loyalty interactions)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Master’s degree desirable
Overall Related Experience:
- 15+ years’ experience in Marketing, Advertising or Graphic Design at corporate or agency side required.
- 10+ years’ experience in CRM programs experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in leading and/or managing digital marketing activities; experience developing and optimizing web and mobile based platforms strongly desired as is experience overseeing paid and owned digital/social platforms and tools required.
Directly Related Experience:
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have thorough understanding of marketing strategies and digital operations.
- Must have solid understanding of the enterprise lead management systems environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate history of driving cultural change, innovation and growth through brand recognition and customer locality initiatives.
Planning & Organizing:
- Adequately applies and effectively distributes ideas and material resources by clarifying the priorities, activity sequences, and planning of projects/tasks
- Clearly recognizes both internal and external customers and the impact that task performance could have on them
- Clearly defines the contents and characteristics of a problem; searching for rational procedures and approaches in order to propose the best problem-solving solutions
- Communicates with high skills of professionalism and clarity within internal or external forums, and is inspiring to internal and external resources and teams.
- Demonstrating respect for co-workers and creating a working environment of cooperation and teamwork by sharing and working together to accomplish tasks
- Strong project management skills
- Strong strategic planning & leadership development skills
- Accomplished PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to InDesign, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
PROBLEM SOLVING/DECISION MAKING
This individual must have a full and complete knowledge of the company’s objectives, its operations and its obstacles. This individual must address issues that affect retail marketing plans, and communicate recommended solutions to top management. This individual is often required to develop strategies and execute tactics when necessary and must have excellent problem-solving skills.