Location: San Marcos, California | Job #:619 | Category: Operations
Our client is currently seeking an Executive Director to build and lead a team of dedicated healthcare professionals. The Executive Director is responsible for providing the leadership and direction for a new PACE program and ensures the delivery of high-quality, cost-effective health care services consistent with the mission, vision, values, and goals of the PACE program. The Executive Director provides the management expertise for achieving the goals and objectives of the new program in accordance with the mission of the organization.
The Executive Director’s core responsibilities can be divided into the following categories: strategic planning; organization; operations/management; financial resources; human resources; compliance and leadership. The Executive Director serves as the liaison for state and federal agencies (CMS and DHHS). Participates with state and National Trade Associations (NPA and Cal PACE) and must be aware of conditions, events and issues that affect the community in which the program operates. This position reports directly to the President with a dotted line to the Board of Directors.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develops and oversees PACE program to ensure adherence to organizational mission, vision, values, strategic goals, and business objectives.
- Responsible for the promotion of, and adherence to, the elements of the PACE program code of business conduct and corporate compliance program as it relates to the business unit.
- Lead, develop and retain a talented management team committed to accomplishing goals, objectives, and corporate compliance of PACE program.
- Provides oversight for all administrative functions, including policy formulation and implementation for entire program; organize and direct all ongoing functions of PACE program. Oversees the development and implementation of program’s strategic plan.
- Ensure there is a demonstrated separation of medical, social, and supportive services from fiscal and administrative management sufficient to assure that medical decisions will not be unduly influenced by fiscal and administrative management.
- Provides oversight of budgeting and fiscal management for the program.
- Leads development of annual and three (3) year forecasted budgets.
- Participates in community partnerships to drive and direct healthcare transformation in North County of San Diego.
- Ensures PACE Board of Directors are fully informed of operational, financial and compliance status.
- Previously managed/operated a PACE program, with documented experience of successful operation or turn-around.
- Five plus (5+) years of management/leadership and program management experience in a nursing home or other senior care facility.
- Minimum of three (3) years of documented experience working with a frail or elderly population.
- Experience in Medicare Advantage or other Managed Care Administration.
- Experience with application process and roll-out for new program or expansion of existing preferred.
- Job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment drug screen, background check, and physical assessment.
- Must have a valid California Driver License and proof of auto insurance.
- Bachelors’ degree (Masters preferred)
- Generous benefits program focused on your health and wellness.
- You will be working in a state-of-the art center designed to be a warm, inviting, artistic, and peaceful environment.
- Engage in a distinct company culture built on mutual respect, transparency and innovation.
- Be part of a collaborative multi-disciplinary team where your input is valued.