Location: San Diego, California | Job #:577 | Category: Sales- Inside
Our client obsesses over the experience of care to help care teams communicate and work together reliably and efficiently. That is why they developed the only clinical communications and collaboration solution that enables work, not just communication. Designed by clinicians, theirproduct combines workflow and context to improve productivity and clinical outcomes.
They work relentlessly with theirclients to ensure implementation and adoption are successful, and actually achieve the results our hospitals expect. Our client is:
- The only solution providing workflow-driven communication solutions that enhance healthcare delivery
- A clinician-inspired, results-oriented company committed to improving the experience of care
- Proven, with more than a decade of experience enabling mobile clinical workflow and care team collaboration in more than 80 hospitals
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into health systems and hospitals. Youll learn how to research lists of target ICP hospitals, and how to develop outbound initiatives to generate qualified leads.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior hospital and healthcare executives to understand the current state and future plans regarding their mobility strategy as it relates to clinical communications and workflow to identify how theirproduct can simplify communication and improve outcome. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes commission structure.
- High volume outbound phone campaigns to recruit prospects at the Director level and above in IT, Informatics, Nursing and MDs.
- Work closely with Sr. SDR Manager to achieve set sales quotas
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Orchestrate and Engage healthcare executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM to set up and organize pipeline
- Undergraduate degree
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in healthcare IT sales
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS experience, channel sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- A high sense of urgency coupled with a discipline to achieve daily/weekly/monthly goals