Location: El Segundo, California | Job #:556 | Category: Marketing- Brand Management
One of our top clients in El Segundo, CA is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to lead the efforts to revitalize their iconic brand. They are looking to re-introduce the brand to the US consumers in a breakthrough manner (new positioning + big creative idea + innovation platform + effective activation plan) that results in accelerated, business growth, positive marketing ROI, and tangible improvement in brand equity. They are building a new brand team and agency roster with strong diverse set of skills and experiences, high entrepreneurial spirit and the common dream of being part of the team who will transform and prepare this iconic brand to sail with success for the next century. Would you like to be part of this journey? You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Proven track record of delivering strong business results as a brand manager managing a complex brand in CPG categories, preferable in food industry.
- Drive for results and leadership skills.
- Excellence understanding of the full marketing mix, including sales fundamentals.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrixs and spreadsheets.
- BA/BS Required, MBA Preferred.
- 6-8 years consumer goods marketing experience in a major organization (package goods) is required.
- Working knowledge of Nielsen or IRI software and syndicated data analysis.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint Microsoft applications.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver positive results in a team working environment with a diverse group of internal and external customers.