Location: San Diego, California | Job #:614 | Category: Sales- Operations/ Enablement
What You'll Do:
Our client's projects cover a wide range of solutions within Sales and Marketing practices. In a typical client engagement, a Consultant or Sr Consultant owns the delivery of a successful workstream that accomplishes the outcome their client requires. With the help of senior leaders and Partners you will develop solutions to complex problems that transform go-to-market motions and enable their clients to grow revenue faster than their market or competitors.
This fast growing, nationally recognized firm, looks for candidates who can identify intricate problems and articulate logical solutions within a team context. They want to see a history of measurable results in an organization’s success while in a leadership role. And finally, they know that passionate people infuse client interactions with energy and positivity that leads to extraordinary outcomes.
The consultant is responsible for the day to day execution of client projects to finish on time, on spec and on budget. The consultants are responsible for the quality of the discovery, analysis, design, construction, and implementation of the project. This is accomplished by working closely with clients to ensure a positive impact, overall satisfaction, and sustainable results.
Who You'll Work With:
Working remotely from anywhere in the U.S., you'll work as part of a Delivery team on-site at the client and from your home office. You’ll report to an Engagement Manager and work closely with a team of skilled Consultants, Engagement Managers, Principals and Partners. You’ll work with recognizable brand across different industries to solve challenging complex problems that drive tangible outcomes, enabling you to increase your knowledge and pursue your full potential.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, or Channel Operations
• Strong project delivery experience
• Demonstrated success delivering complex, cross-functional projects
• Strong client engagement and project management experience
• Prior B2B sales or marketing experience is preferred
• Availability to travel 50% of the time
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Have strong communication skills to coach and mentor teams and leaders on Sales and Marketing Effectiveness best practices
• Develop domain expertise by delivering assets and solution methodologies
• Lead with a strong point of view developed through thorough research
• Be comfortable delivering workstreams on large-scale Go-To-Market transformations with uncertain or changing constraints
• Engage with teams as a “do-er” and actively problem solve, create content, and facilitate trainings as required to best serve our clients
• Have a strong desire for new personal capability acquisition