Location: Culver City, California | Job #:616 | Category: Sales- Operations/ Enablement
Our client is seeking a healthcare industry knowledgeable and experienced Sales Operations Professional. The Director of Sales Operations Management will report to the EVP of Sales who is responsible for revenue generation for the various lines of business and target markets.
The role lies at the core of the Sales and Business Development process and activities and is a key resource in delivering the processes, disciplines and information required to drive all revenue growth venues in the company including Business Development performance measuring, sales performance, predictability and efficiency. Performance will depend on the consistent execution of sales methodology, processes, tools and procedures coupled with continuous improvement in reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics.
The Director of Sales Operations Management is therefore central to developing world-class Sales function within the company and building a scalable revenue generating operation, that will enable the company to achieve annual revenue growth in excess of 20% annually.
• Work collaboratively across the entire organization to compile, help manage, and support the company growth strategy, operational departments and support organizations.
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
• Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all resources.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
• Is responsible for Monthly/Weekly Reporting on Marketing Measurement and Metrics and Sales and Business Development Activity and Outcome Reporting, and other analytical and “intelligence” essential to the ongoing improvement and productivity of the overall sales functions. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
• Implements enabling technologies (Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Inside Sales), to the revenue generating functions. Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
• Work collaboratively with finance and product leaders to prepare and analyze financial models for potential growth opportunities
• Prepare periodic status reports for CEO, EVP and Board
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
• 3+ Years of Healthcare Industry experience required; Strong preference for Healthcare Revenue Cycle management or Healthcare IT experience
• 5+ Years of Sales Operations Management
• Currently working within organization that is greater $75M in revenue/year.
• Consultative Sales background is required; Marketing and Lead Generation experiences preferred
• Extensive B2B experience with solutions selling; Selling big ticket items ($100K+) and Long-term contracts
• In-depth understanding of Salesforce, Excel required; Access experience preferred
• Demonstrated success working both independently and in highly collaborative environments
• Board level presentation experience preferred
• Exceptional analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills essential
Our client delivers a people-oriented, equal opportunity culture that supports a friendly work environment, innovative ideas, and a benefits-rich employee package.
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• 401K Eligibility
They provide strategic solutions to an expanding customer base of healthcare providers, and medical billing companies. With a current staff of over 6,000 professionals and is a 10-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.