Location: New York, New York | Job #:637 | Category: Marketing- Management
Great Place to Work-Certified, our client is a rapidly growing and dynamic financial services technology company. They have created a niche B2B software platform to connects independent financial advisors and managers to complex financial offerings and products enabling financial professionals to transact on a larger scale with access to alternative investments. They are a highly driven, energetic and collaborative firm that seeks to have a direct impact and hunger to win.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to drive end-to-end strategic execution of marketing campaigns, growth strategy, and sales enablement initiatives. With proven knowledge of modern systems such as Salesforce Pardot and Hubspot, you will perfect the marketing and sales experiences by improving automation, analytics, and integration of processes and systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience executing marketing programs that engage prospects and customers, leading marketing automation processes in cross-collaboration with sales teams, and marketing analysis reporting. Solely responsible for all things marketing operations and reporting, this person will be exceptionally collaborative and flexible, with a hands-on approach to executing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment. This role will report directly to the Chief Innovation Officer and COO, acting both strategically and tactically. This position has tremendous growth opportunity and the ability to make a direct impact on the success of the firm.
- Streamline and execute marketing growth strategy, campaigns, and sales enablement initiatives
- Streamline and manage the marketing technology stack in driving strong opportunities and processes/programs that will drive leads and full funnel user journeys
- Own lifecycle marketing campaigns and email segmentations by cohorts
- Manage various inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns, ensuring messaging is aligned between internal stakeholders
- Manage the overall lead funnel including lead scoring, roadmap, performance, etc.
- Act as marketing automation expert, listening to needs of stakeholders in order to holistically understand end goals and offer smart, trackable solutions
- Analyze gaps in the business's data, consumer acquisition strategies, and growth practices
- Develop and manage marketing dashboards and reports to track key success metrics and ROI
- Work closely with Salesforce Administrator to ensure marketing automation data is being properly collected and connected in our software systems
- Use data-driven insights to suggest improvements to customer experience and boost engagement
- Actively contribute to building team office culture as the firm grows
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role
- Proven experience in marketing/data analytics
- Proven playbook building marketing operations from the ground up
- Strong understanding of the funnel process and end-to-end campaign management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related disciple preferred
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Excellent project management and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce Pardot and Hubspot preferred
- Fintech industry experience would be helpful but is not required