Location: Solana Beach, California | Job #:632 | Category: IS/IT Staff
Identified as one of the top 100 fastest growing private businesses in San Diego by San Diego Business Journal, and one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately held companies in the United States, our client is a rapidly growing, people-driven Communication Information and Emerging Technology staffing and consulting firm headquartered in Solana Beach.
We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated team player with the social and emotional intelligence to forge relationships, networks and coach and lead our recruitment team as part of the leadership team. The successful candidate will influence and execute on the Company’s resource development program, reporting directly to and working with the CEO. In addition to their passion for process, the successful candidate will have a genuine interest in developing relationships and promoting a culture of people-driven high performance, collaboration and innovation.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading, directing and coordinating a team of professional Recruiters to deliver a well-qualified and diverse pool of best in class candidates to meet current and future customer and business needs.
- Lead fulfillment of $15M in client orders
- Report to President/CEO
Sales and Revenue:
- Ensure alignment within organization in our enterprise talent acquisition process.
- Communicate changes to candidate selection, highlights opportunities for process improvement and supports development of recruiter’s selection skills.
- Conduct, coach and obtain results from candidate phone screens and in person interviews when necessary for all deal sizes.
- Expert in Recruiting and acquiring new job orders with CS team support.
- Ability to generate job orders by ensuring great execution of recruiting practices and effective placements within existing open orders.
- Manage candidate coaching process and share feedback around coaching methods and strategies with team.
- Represent the Company in negotiations with the customers, suppliers and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company.
- Works with Operations team to identify gaps and improve efficiencies with onboarding.
- Shares feedback with Head of People Ops.
- Influence and participate in marketing and public relations strategies to promote the services and image of the Company.
- Oversees and provides feedback and coaching on passive and active candidate recruiting techniques and practices
- Exchange information and views to ensure the company is providing the appropriate range of quality services. Research organizations and individuals to maintain competitive advantage.
- Establish Quality Management systems throughout the organization to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers.
- ·Prepare, gain acceptance, and monitor the implementation of the annual recruitment budget
- Play an essential role in generating revenue by managing Recruitment practice and motivating recruiters to exceed weekly, monthly and annual targets.
- Lead negotiation discussions with suppliers, customers and candidates, train team on negotiation expectations and etiquette, draft all supplier negotiations.
- Coach and train recruitment team on redeployment techniques. Maximize opportunities to ensure roles are filled in a timely manner and ahead of client need.
- Maintain a winning attitude, coach recruitment team through tough situations and defeating results to ensure you and your team hit designated sales targets.
- Support business growth, act as a sales professional.
- Utilize and coach team how to use technical questions and past behaviors to identify and asses key candidate qualifications.
- Attend and oversees development program effectiveness.
- Direct and control the work and recruiting resources of the Company.
- Ensure the recruitment and retention of the required numbers of recruitment staff, and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that Company achieves its mission, vision and objectives.
- Partner with CEO and Head of Resource Development to ensure staffing needs meet new project demands, participates in interviews for Leadership team.
- Develop and manage recruiting related programs (internships, campus recruiting, social recruiting, ATS, interviewing skills and recruiting materials).
· Minimum 5-7 years recruitment leadership
· BA/BS degree required
· Expert in ATS, CRM, and AI (job board and technology)Skills and Abilities:
- Accountability: Use ROI and data analysis skills to assess current success and opportunities for improvement in all parts of the recruiting business, both personal and team. Be accountable to all results and processes.
- Communication: Well-spoken and articulate; your written communication is diligent and clear. You are an assertive communicator and your message is well received no matter what the circumstance.
- Time management: Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and achieve key objectives within time guidelines. You support your team in meeting their deadlines and objectives.
- Professional development: Intrinsic drive to grow and be better in your position and level up those around you. You want to be leader and support the development of others as well as yourself. You empower and delegate to your team.
- Interpersonal skills: Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, key decision makers, and other stakeholders. Increase value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Change orientation: Ability to self-reflect and help others work through change environment. Positive attitude. Application of pre-planned framework execution for change initiatives.
- Leadership: Coach. You support development and actively participate in conflict resolution to ensure team unanimity. You are a leader not just on the Resource Development team but in the organization as a whole.
- Planning and organization: Expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met. You keep calm even when there's a lot to do.
- Core value centric: Manage and coach on core values.
- Emotional Intelligence: Empathetic and emotionally focused. Emotional awareness guides your behaviors and thinking. Confront non-confirming behaviors and coach for improvement on your team and with your candidates.
- Problem Solving: Support development of problem-solving skills on your team. Actively participate in brainstorming and give feedback and suggestions on ideas in all parts of the business.
- Integrity: Hold your team accountable to maintaining integrity and building team and individual integrity in all situations.
- Networking and Community Involvement: You encourage your team to participate in team activities, lead the charge and model what's expected and give your time to support company initiatives both in and out of the office.
- Attention to detail: Set expectations around detail orientation, support maintenance and highest level of attention, intention and execution.