Location: , | Job #:640 | Category: Sales- Business Development
Our client is a highly successful, established 3rd generation European based building products manufacturer. They are looking to grow their existing presence in the Eastern U.S. and Canada by adding a Senior Sales Leader dedicated to overseeing and growing these territories.
- Identify selling opportunities within area of influence – Eastern US & Canada.
- Leads the product sale and promotion through both the Distribution network, as well as OEM accounts.
- Advances companies position in the market through active market presence, share growth initiatives, and motivating distribution Sales Reps.
- Identifies and understands competitive landscape, inclusive of product and distribution.
- Maintain direct personal contact with all assigned accounts and captures contacts, activities, plans, and strategies into CRM.
- Actively owns the relationship development and conflict resolution in territory.
- Pre-call planning and post call follow up approach to customer activity, documenting in the CRM.
- Works closely with partner specification reps to ensure specifications flow and ultimately are successfully closed.
Sales and Marketing:
- Manager will develop and implement an annual channel sales plan to achieve overall and category specific growth for all areas.
- Sales manager will also accurately prepare monthly forecasts as well as structured and market reports.
- Collaborate with the specifications sales organization and distributor base in project tracking activities as well as participation in trade relevant shows and events.
- This position also incorporates actively maintaining a training regimen for the distributor base on product knowledge, launches and sales process development.
- Ability to provide solutions to customer needs in a win-win fashion.
- Must be able to present a value proposition and overcome price discussion/negotiation.
- Tracks performance numerically sales plan monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- 5+ years of related sales experience,
- Living in USA (East Coast) or Canada; overnight travel, a minimum of 10 business days per month as well as daily travel up to 50% required.
- Knowledge of the strategic selling process and bidding phases, sales negotiation skills, demonstrated customer aptitude and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to seamlessly work with different levels of distribution, including but not limited to, Regional Managers, Branch Managers, Principals, and Specification Reps Territory Manager.
- Spanish as a second language strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a focus in Business or Marketing preferred.