Location: Boca Raton, Florida | Job #:624 | Category: Sales- VP Sales/ CSO
This position is located in Boca Raton, FL. and not open to remote employees must be able to relocate or be in drive market.
The Vice President of Sales is the day-to-day leader of the sales team, including management of lead development, sales personnel and client advisory specialists (personnel who focus on client retention and policy renewals). Sales are done virtually, using email, text or phone calls - with the goal of engaging all prospects and customers in virtual meetings using Zoom.Our client has found that developing personal relationships with clients is just as possible in virtual meetings as it is in face-to-face meetings. Our goal is to establish personal relationships with our clients and to be their friendly, professional advisors on cyber risk management and cyber insurance.
Leads generated by inbound marketing activities must be nurtured to become Sales Qualified Leads (SQL). At this point, our clients sales personnel will work directly with potential clients to effectively address their cyber risks through cyber insurance and risk management. Our client seeks someone with a strong sales background, preferably with experience in technology sales and / or cyber insurance sales. The Vice President of Sales will be charged with leading, training and managing the sales team to reach revenue targets. Our Inbound approach requires close collaboration and continuous process refinement between marketing, lead nurturing, sales and customer satisfaction. We combine process automation with best-practice techniques in our end-to-end process. Instead of traditional high-pressure commission driven compensation, we use a more predictable system of lead generation, nurturing, and sales – where collaboration toward company revenue goals take precedence.
Client retention and policy renewal also play a key role in achievement of revenue targets. Cyber risk is an ever-evolving threat which middle market companies face. Our client aims to always be THE source of straight-forward cyber risk information for the C-Level decision makers. Our client intends, through layman-tailored information and education, to enable our clients to effectively manage cyber risks to protect their companies from financial ruin. The Vice President of Sales will train, mentor and coach our client advisory specialists in the same manner as sales personnel. Long-term client satisfaction is our top priority.
The Vice President of Sales will be a active member of the executive management team and will manage our team of cyber insurance specialists. This person will be managing, coaching, and growing our innovative sales team to scale sales while sustaining the highest customer satisfaction, targeted referral rate, and client renewal rate. The ideal candidate is analytical, accountable, and has managed others through inspiration and innovation. For a motivated individual, this position provides the opportunity for major advancement.
- Manage inbound sales team, a hybrid mix of sales, consulting, education and marketing skills
- Build, coach, lead and mentor team to educate potential customers on cyber risk management and insurance solutions
- Train, develop and manage a scalable team of lead development and sales specialists
- Be hands-on and own the efficacy of the team to achieve annual new revenue sales and renewal targets
- Collaborate closely with entire executive management team to focus inbound marketing campaigns targeting key market segments, provide feedback to refine inbound content and drive effective content creation for lead development, sales support and client retention
- Actively participate in and promote company culture of being professional, friendly cyber risk management advisors
- Proven track record of building high-performance sales team management and leadership
- 10+ years of experience in a B2B sales client facing.
- Excellence in cross-functional collaboration, process improvement and workflow development
- Independent and self-directed; takes action with minimal direction or supervision
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and business-related technology skills
- Exceptional ability to manage client relationships: Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems, processes and procedures rapidly and teach / instruct on same
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively with the capacity to provide pragmatic solutions
- Track record of coaching, mentoring, training and goal achievement
- Strong knowledge of inbound sales, predictable revenue, lead development, and team revenue goals (as opposed to individual sales quotas)
- Skilled in virtual meeting technology; Zoom knowledge a plus
- Fully knowledgeable and effective with Office 365
- Insurance background a plus but not required
- Knowledge of B2B service based subscription sale ideal. Technology sector a plus
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment in which complex products, concepts and ideas must be presented simply, clearly and concisely