Sales Director – Managed Services (Remote)
Our client is a team of passionate people who care about business strategy just as much as they care about technology innovations. They use their talents to help drive their customer’s organization to levels never reached before.
Our client is a leader in the technology industry with experts that provide best in class business solutions to small and midsize industries. From Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Custom Solutions and Custom Software Development to Managed IT Services, Certified Information Security (InfoSec), and Cybersecurity, their team has the experience to provide real solutions to their customer’s IT challenges.
The Sales Director – Managed Services will be a highly motivated individual responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets. The primary focus of the Sales Director – Managed Services is the acquisition of net-new customers by generating and developing a pipeline of prospects, following up on inbound leads, making cold calls, sending unsolicited emails, and managing clearly defined sales cycles. This strategic role requires an outstanding communicator with a strong desire to succeed and proven experience in closing sales. The role is diverse and demanding requiring experience and a technical acumen to position and sell one of following solutions: Managed IT Services subscriptions, Cloud Solutions, Cybersecurity, SaaS, HaaS, or PaaS into small/medium (SMB) organizations.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a pipeline of net-new qualified prospects of at least 3X the established sales quota through networking, cold calling, and other lead generation techniques.
- Achieve a minimum of $250,000 margin quota during the first year of employment. Responsible for meeting quota requirements on a quarterly basis.
- Implement our client’s network referral program.
- Manage product vendors and software publishers to gain monthly referrals.
- Create new and leverage existing C-Level relationships using Insight, Challenger, SPIN, or other consultative sales methodologies to effectively communicate our client’s unique value proposition.
- Design, implement business and sales strategies action plans to ensure the client meets their revenue objectives by growing new accounts.
- Work closely with the pre-sales engineer team to prepare presentations that showcase the products offered by our client.
- Responsible for the creation of complex proposal, quotes, contracts, lease agreements, service level agreements, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Keep all relevant data always updated in the CRM (HubSpot).
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS degree, preferably in Business or Computer Science) or equivalent practical experience – MBA preferred, but not required.
- You possess a high level of energy with an unbreakable positive attitude, able to bounce back quickly, motived by challenges taking charge to solve them knowing your future and grow within the organization.
- Natural leader, resourceful with ideas and passionate to constantly learn and grow.
- Maintain high level of intellectual horsepower with strong business acumen.
- Responsible for reviewing, accepting and meeting requirements stated on the client’s Annual Compensation Plan Manual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Hunter mentality with a relentless drive to achieve results; independent, self-directed and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision; demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
ANTICIPATED COMPENSATION: $150k – $225k