Senior Director/Director Marketing
Our client is a highly profitable and innovative environmental services company owned by a Private Equity firm.
General Job Description:
The Senior Director/Director of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will play a crucial role in our client’s competitive and highly localized industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for deploying a mix of traditional and digital marketing strategies to drive prospects to our client’s website and call center. This role involves expanding their brand and customer base as they move into additional geographic markets through organic growth and M&A. Our client is looking for a seasoned yet scrappy leader who can roll up their sleeves and build new capabilities, including marketing technology and analytical tools.
- Develop growth strategies and go-to-market plans.
- Steward the brand strategically.
- Manage strategic communications.
- Drive lead generation and acquisition.
- Retain customers and cross-sell products.
- Expand into new markets.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Business preferred, Marketing or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles.
- 5+ years of leading inclusive and diverse teams.
- Proven marketing leader who can measure results, be creative and innovative.
- Proven experience driving profitable acquisition growth and customer lifecycle management for a services business, ideally with a field-based delivery team.
- Experience in collaborating and interacting with sales teams.
- Experience designing integrated programs that grow leads, drive prospects into the acquisition funnel, leading to profit growth.
- Strong command of conventional (direct mail, local events, sponsorships) and digital tools, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, programmatic display, retargeting, paid (geo-targeted) social media, affiliates, and mobile media.
- Experience creating sales enablement tools.
- Experience working in smaller or mid-size businesses where success required being a true player-coach.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams.
Anticipated compensation $140k-200k.