Senior Sales Executive
Our client is a fast-growing technology consulting solutions provider that develops custom solutions and provides software development for enterprise level clients to enhance business performance. About the Role Our client’s leadership team is looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join their team in the Greater San Diego market. In this individual contributor role, the successful candidate will have full autonomy and will be responsible for driving business growth in the U.S. market by creating and maintaining a profitable and expanding book of business opportunities. They will act as a trusted partner to both our internal and client teams, designing and executing customized client proposals and consistent sales engagement processes. The successful candidate should excel in a people-oriented, driven and fast paced corporate culture and be passionate about discovering new client opportunities and expanding the brand footprint across tech, biotech/healthcare and/or manufacturing.
How you will impact the business:
- Identify new opportunities through your own client acquisition activities and by leveraging the client’s existing customer base.
- Work across various industries and technical solutions to grow new business and maintain a strong pipeline of prospective clients.
- Work with clients to develop & identify needs, map service offerings, create business proposals, and apply value-based commercial terms.
- Collaborate with U.S. and global practice leaders to strategically pursue new opportunities on a diverse collection of targeted accounts.
- Own the client opportunities from start to close, starting from lead generation.
- Consistently achieve annual sales quotas.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely documents such as RFPs, SOWs and MSAs.
- Staying well informed on industry changes, participate where possible in professional organizations directly involved in the market.
- Background as a technology Sales Executive with a strong emphasis on consultative, custom, solution-based selling.
- 7+ years of technical consulting sales experience with demonstrated success in consistently achieving sales targets.
- 5+ years of experience selling technology and data-centric solutions to enterprise-level companies ($500m+ in revenues).
- Thorough understanding of cloud computing and digital transformation trends
- Experienced in identifying, shaping, and leading technology-meets-business conversations.
- Familiar with modern technology paradigms – including Cloud, Data, Application Development, and Digital transitions.
- Experience selling $1m+ deals in digital solutions, preferably with a cloud or data & analytics focus, modern analytics architectures, data visualization, and AI/ML.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for building a business, exhibiting a personal sense of urgency and capacity to overcome obstacles.
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers.
- Passionate about sales and technology and skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales.
- An entrepreneurial individual who thrives on and has demonstrated the ability to build and grow from the ground up a successful and dynamic practice.
- Ability to respond effectively and quickly to clients’ needs and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, consultants and management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and a proven ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
- Proven ability to work within a team sales environment.
- Proven ability to successfully interface with executives, management and navigating organizational structures and hierarchies.
- Industry experience in hi-tech manufacturing (e.g. Semiconductor) is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering and/or business is a plus.
Anticipated compensation $250-275k OTE.