Sr Account Executive, ERP (Remote)
Our client is a team of passionate people who care about business strategy just as much as they care about technology innovations. They use their talents to help drive their customer’s organization to levels never reached before.
Our client is a leader in the technology industry with experts that provide best in class business solutions to small and midsize industries. From Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Custom Solutions and Custom Software Development to Managed IT Services, Certified Information Security (InfoSec), and Cybersecurity, their team has the experience to provide real solutions to their customer’s IT challenges.
The Sr. Account Executive, ERP – SAP Business One – will be a highly motivated individual responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets. The primary focus of the position is the acquisition of net-new customers by generating and developing a pipeline of prospects, following up on inbound leads, making cold calls, sending unsolicited emails, and managing clearly defined sales cycles. This strategic role requires an outstanding communicator with a strong desire to succeed and proven experience in closing sales. The role is diverse and demanding requiring experience and a technical acumen to position and sell one of following solutions: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Cloud Solutions, SaaS, HaaS, or PaaS into small/medium (SMB) organizations.
Looking to develop your already successful career in the ERP industry? Then our client offers the perfect opportunity by working alongside a team of professionals that Play to Win in a highly dynamic and energetic environment, always setting a high bar for achievement.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a pipeline of net-new qualified prospects of at least 3X the established sales quota through networking, cold calling, and other lead generation techniques.
- Build and leverage referral networks, and work with product vendors and software publishers to gain referrals.
- Create new and leverage existing C-Level relationships using Insight, Challenger, SPIN, or other consultative sales methodologies to effectively communicate the client´s unique value proposition.
- Design, implement business and sales strategies action plans to ensure they meet their revenue objectives by growing new accounts.
- Work closely with the pre-sales engineer team to prepare presentations that showcase the products offered by the client.
- Responsible for the creation of complex proposal, quotes, contracts, lease agreements, service level agreements, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Keep all relevant data always updated in the CRM (HubSpot).
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
At our client, their core values and culture’s DNA are based on encouraging and rewarding team players that have high energy, unbreakable positive attitude with the ability to develop strong relationships with the team, customers, and partners. Results oriented with a passion to learn and a desire to run their business. If this describes you and the following are your personality traits, you will thrive with them.
- Equivalent practical experience, or Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience selling ERP Solutions such as: Microsoft Dynamics 365, NetSuite, Acumatica, SyteLine, Sage X3 or similar solution
- Demonstrated experience selling into the SMB market with average deal sizes of $100k-$200k
- You possess a high level of energy with an unbreakable positive attitude, able to bounce back quickly, motived by challenges taking charge to solve them knowing your future and grow within the organization.
- You are a natural leader, resourceful with ideas and passionate to constantly learn and grow.
- You have a proven record selling technology solution, consistently being among the top three performers.
- You are a regular on your company’s top producer’s list and have the stats to back it up.
- Proven track record of B2B net-new technology sales success. Demonstrated history of meeting and exceed sales quotas during the past 3 years.
- High EQ and ability to appeal to both emotional and analytical buying audiences.
- High level of intellectual horsepower with strong business acumen.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication and extremely detailed oriented.
- You’re curious, insightful, and perceptive, with the ability to listen, understand and communicate complex strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent ability to establish rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Hunter mentality with a relentless drive to achieve results; independent, self-directed and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision; Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
ANTICIPATED COMPENSATION RANGE: $150k – $250k