Sr. Manager / Director of Sales
Are you looking for a role that doesn’t just pay company bills, it motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth that doesn’t involve working more hours or being forced into “management”? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on tough problems together, and regularly blow the doors off our clients with their outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, our client might just be for you!
Our client hires people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. They hire people who are willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. They hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. They hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living up to their core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for their clients and each other.
The VP of Sales is responsible for overseeing daily sales activities, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, managing sales plans, and maintaining customer relationships. If you have excellent leadership skills and the ability to drive company success, we would like to speak with you! The VP of Sales should have in-depth knowledge of the market and have exceptional customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations to drive company growth. If this is a path that excites you, let’s chat!
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Manage existing sales pipeline, establish and maintain customer relationships, and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Review outgoing contracts / statements of work
- Conduct weekly sales meeting and establish KPIs for sales team members
- Manage annual sales plan
- Discover and pursue new sales prospects
- Outline and manage sales budgets
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity, and provide detailed sales forecasting
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Create sales reports and provide feedback to the leadership team
- Work closely with marketing to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Initiate in-person meetings with customers to develop key relationships
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on company services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
- Minimum of seven years' experience in a sales leadership position,
- Minimum of four years' experience working in an IT consulting sales environment
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Working knowledge of virtual meeting software including Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques
- Strong working knowledge of the company's services, competitors, and the market
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations